Flowmaster steel hopper bins can be designed to exact specifications with customized features for filling and discharging.
- Fabricated with some of the most sophisticated IBC manufacturing automation, steel IBCs can be configured to meet the most stringent design requirements.
- Applications involving flammable materials, high temperature exposure (> 140º F.), or extreme cleanliness requirements, are ideally suited for steel IBCs
- Hopper bins can be configured with different slopes 30°, 45°, & 60°
- Available in 304 and 316 10 gauge stainless or carbon steel for optimum durability and corrosion resistance.
- Available in designs that meet UN/DOT specifications
Snyder Plastic hopper bins are extra thick (.500”+) walled plastic containers with optimum physical property performance, which translates into longer lasting, more durable containers.
Advantages vs. Metal (stainless, mild, aluminum)
- Reduced maintenance costs, corrosion resistance
- Lower tare weights reduce freight costs
- Lower acquisition investment
Advantages vs. Flexible Bulk Bags (FIBCs)
- More cost effective, reusable containers eliminates disposal cost
- Superior impact strength, puncture resistant
- More versatile, and safer material handling options
- Reduced labor cost in filling and discharge operations
- Broader Chemical resistance
- Better weatherability
- Seamless, smoother interior surface; improved flow characteristics
Custom sizes are available in both the plastic and steel product lines. Snyder will strive to meet any of your requests. Please call us for assistance for any requirements not listed above
Snyder Industries “Flowmaster” Dry Material Storage Silos
Snyder has a full line of storage silos in sizes from 130 cubic feet up to 1000 cubic feet. The units have ultra-smooth and durable interior surfaces that provide long-life and excellent material flowability. Wall thicknesses up to 2” offer superior resistance to impacts and environmental stress cracking, and, provide translucency for easy material level viewing. 100% HDPE material construction.
Snyder will strive to meet any of your requests. Please call us for assistance for any requirements not listed above.